Members of the Public are invited to address the Council at 7.30pm on matters on the agenda. (Public to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each with the Public Session being no longer than 30 minutes)
- To receive a report from PC Dean Saunders Gloucestershire Police re Rural Crime
- To receive the Apologies for Absence
- To receive Declaration of Interests in items on the agenda
- To receive any requests for dispensations re items on the agenda
- To consider the co-option of a councillor
- To agree minutes of Council meeting on 10th July 2017
- To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes dated 10th July not covered elsewhere in the agenda including action tracker- FOR INFORMATION ONLY
- Financial Matters:
- To agree payments as per Cheque Approval Sheet
- To receive Lead Member for Finance Report
- To arrange Clerk’s Appraisal
- To receive information on Transparency Grant and to decide on action
- To receive External Auditor’s Report
- B4221 and Related Matters:
- To receive a response from Rhodri Grey re diversion during resurfacing work
- To receive a response from Rhodri Grey re problem with Verge cutting and action required.
- To receive an update about other Highway Matters including drainage work and Bus Stop at Kilcot Cross Roads and consider action
- To consider condition of Noticeboards and action needed
- To consider Gloucestershire Community Speedwatch Newsletter and consider action.
- Planning Matters:
- Planning Application: Aston Ingham Cricket Club, Stockings Field, Mill Lane, Kilcot – Erection of an extension to Cricket Club pavilion
- To consider progress of enforcement action required in parish
- To consider a motion re retrospective Planning Applications from Westbury on Severn PC and action needed.
- To note position re Community Infrastructure Levy in Forest of Dean District.
- To review Community Emergency Plan
- To review Grievance Procedure, Disciplinary Procedure and Complaints Procedure
- To receive update on community action re the closure of Gorsley Post Office
- To consider attendance at Forest of Dean District Council Parish and Town Council Liaison Meeting – 26 October 2017
- To consider GAPTC training programme until December 2017 including Clerk attending Clerk’s Networking
- To consider new methods of distributing Neighbourhood Watch messages
- To consider response to Draft recommendations on the new electoral arrangements for Forest of Dean District Council
- To receive items for the November meeting’s agenda
- Councillors’/Clerk’s Submissions – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
PLANNING APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY THE PUBLIC FROM 7.15PM ON THE NIGHT AND BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE CLERK (Mrs Margaret Highton 01531 820245) AT CHRIST CHURCH GORSLEY
ALL MEETINGS OF THE COUNCIL ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND PRESS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS CONSIDERED UNDER STANDING ORDER 1C
All meetings can be moved downstairs if stairs are an obstacle to attendance at a meeting or a Loop System is required. A wheelchair ramp can be provided to access the church.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.”