Members of the Public are invited to address the Council at 7.30pm on matters on the agenda. (Public to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each with the Public Session being no longer than 30 minutes)
- To receive the Apologies for Absence
- To receive Declaration of Interests in items on the agenda
- To receive any requests for dispensations re items on the agenda
- To agree minutes of Council meeting on 5th February 2018
- To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes dated 5th February not covered elsewhere in the agenda including action tracker- FOR INFORMATION ONLY
- To consider co-operation of Parish Councillor
- To receive update on community action re the closure of Gorsley Post Office
- B4221 and Related Matters:
- To receive an update from meeting with Andrew Middlecote re Highway Matters including Ford Lane, Oxenhall Lane ford and drainage work, and consider action.
- To consider a date for using the Speedwatch equipment
- To consider the sites for the Mobile VAS in the parish and action required.
- Financial Matters:
- To agree payments as per Cheque Approval Sheet
- To consider request for grants
- Planning Matters:
- To consider progress of enforcement action required in parish including response to letter sent to Forest of Dean District Council
- To receive planning decisions
- To consider maintenance on Kilcot Green
- To consider action re Neighbourhood Watch messages on Facebook.
- To consider sending Privacy Notices and Consent Forms re General Data Protection Regulation in Newsletter
- To consider articles for Newsletter in March including date of Community Dementia Awareness session
- To consider the date of the Annual Parish Meeting
- To review Asset Register
- To receive items for the May meeting’s agenda
- Councillors’/Clerk’s Submissions – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
PLANNING APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY THE PUBLIC FROM 7.15PM ON THE NIGHT AND BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE CLERK (Mrs Margaret Highton 01531 820245) AT CHRIST CHURCH GORSLEY
ALL MEETINGS OF THE COUNCIL ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND PRESS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS CONSIDERED UNDER STANDING ORDER 1C
All meetings can be moved downstairs if stairs are an obstacle to attendance at a meeting or a Loop System is required. A wheelchair ramp can be provided to access the church.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.”