Members of the Public are invited to address the Council at 7.30pm on matters on the agenda. (Public to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each with the Public Session being no longer than 30 minutes)
- To receive the Apologies for Absence
- To receive Declaration of Interests in items on the agenda
- To receive any requests for dispensations re items on the agenda
- To agree minutes of Council meeting on 3rd September 2018
- To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes dated 3rd September not covered elsewhere in the agenda including action tracker- FOR INFORMATION ONLY
- Matters relating to the Clerk:
- To receive a report on Clerk’s Appraisal
- To consider recruitment of New Clerk to include advertising the vacancy, Clerk’s Equipment, Job Description and Employment Contract
- To consider Land Registry reply re registration of Aston Common and Kilcot Green and consider way forward
- To consider timetable for Newsletter and Letter re New Councillors
- B4221 and Related Matters:
- To consider responses from Andrew Middlecote re Highway Matters and Parish Roads Review and consider action.
- To receive a report on Speedwatch and consider action.
- To consider dates for Joint Meeting with Linton PC
- To note lack of progress by GCC implementing the LTP measure to reduce through HGV traffic on District Routes such as the B4221 and consider action.
- Financial Matters:
- To agree payments as per Cheque Approval Sheet
- To receive report from Lead Member for Finance
- To confirm payment of Clerk’s Gratuity
- To consider budget for 2019/2020
- To consider Precept for 2019/2020
- Planning Matters:
- Planning Application: Holmbury, Kempley Road Gorsley – Erection of replacement garage and associated works. Demolition of existing garage
- To consider progress of enforcement action required in parish including response to emails sent to Forest of Dean District Council
- To receive planning decisions
- To receive update on Public Rights of Way in Parish including Kilcot Wood and consider action.
- To review Community Emergency Plan
- To review Training Policy
- To receive items for the January meeting’s agenda
- Councillors’/Clerk’s Submissions – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
ALL MEETINGS OF THE COUNCIL ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND PRESS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS CONSIDERED UNDER STANDING ORDER 1C
All meetings can be moved downstairs if stairs are an obstacle to attendance at a meeting or a Loop System is required. A wheelchair ramp can be provided to access the church.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.”