Members of the Public are invited to address the Council at 6.30pm on matters on the agenda. (Public to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each with the Public Session being no longer than 30 minutes)
- To receive the Apologies for Absence
- To receive Declaration of Interests in items on the agenda
- To receive any requests for dispensations re items on the agenda
- To agree minutes of Council meeting on 5th November 2018
- To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes dated 5th November 2018 not covered elsewhere in the agenda - FOR INFORMATION ONLY
- Planning Matters
- Planning Application: Briery Hill Lodge Briery Hill Lane – Erection of a single storey rear extension and detached garage with associated works. Demolition of existing garage and rear porch.
- Planning Enforcement in the Parish
- Planning Decisions
- To consider response to request for Diversion of footpath GGK36 in land adjacent to Conigree Road.
- To authorise payment of Data Protection fee and consider payment by direct debit.
- To receive items for the January meeting’s agenda
- Councillors’/Clerk’s Submissions – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
PLANNING APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY THE PUBLIC FROM 6.15PM ON THE NIGHT AND BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE CLERK (Mrs Margaret Highton 01531 820245) AT CHRIST CHURCH GORSLEY
ALL MEETINGS OF THE COUNCIL ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND PRESS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS CONSIDERED UNDER STANDING ORDER 1C
All meetings can be moved downstairs if stairs are an obstacle to attendance at a meeting or a Loop System is required. A wheelchair ramp can be provided to access the church.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.”