Members of the Public are invited to address the Council at 7.30pm on matters on the agenda. (Public to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each with the Public Session being no longer than 30 minutes)
- To receive the Apologies for Absence
- To receive Declaration of Interests in items on the agenda
- To receive any requests for dispensations re items on the agenda
- To agree minutes of Council meeting on 3rd December 2018
- To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes dated 3rd December not covered elsewhere in the agenda including action tracker- FOR INFORMATION ONLY
- Matters relating to the New Clerk:
- To consider applications received and chose short list
- To arrange interviews
- To confirm date of next Full Parish Council Meeting
- To confirm date of Annual Parish Meeting
- To consider response to Land Registry reply re registration of Aston Common.
- To consider Letter re New Councillors and its distribution
- To consider letter re work done on Kilcot Green
- B4221 and Related Matters:
- To consider responses from Andrew Middlecote re Highway Matters and Parish Roads Review and consider action.
- To consider work done on drainage issues at Kilcot Cross and consider response
- To consider letter to GCC re lack of progress by GCC implementing the LTP measure to reduce through HGV traffic on District Routes such as the B4221.
- Financial Matters:
- To agree payments as per Cheque Approval Sheet
- To consider Precept for 2019/2020
- Planning Matters:
- Planning Application: Orchard House, Aston Ingham Road, Kilcot – Erection of single storey sun room, first floor extension to create additional bedroom, installation of Velux windows to kitchen and erection of oak framed canopy with associated works. Demolition of existing conservatory
- To consider further response to Herefordshire Council re Planning Application at Lover’s Walk Gorsley
- To consider progress of enforcement action required in parish including response to emails sent to Forest of Dean District Council
- To review Standing Orders
- To review Financial Risks including Employer’s Issues, Financial Assessment, Council Diary and Financial Regulations
- To review Information Available from the Council Policy
- To receive items for the next meeting’s agenda
- Councillors’/Clerk’s Submissions – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
ALL MEETINGS OF THE COUNCIL ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND PRESS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS CONSIDERED UNDER STANDING ORDER 1C
All meetings can be moved downstairs if stairs are an obstacle to attendance at a meeting or a Loop System is required. A wheelchair ramp can be provided to access the church.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.”