Members of the Public are invited to address the Council at 7.30pm on matters on the agenda. (Public to speak for a maximum of 3 minutes each with the Public Session being no longer than 30 minutes)
- To receive the Apologies for Absence
- To receive Declaration of Interests in items on the agenda
- To receive any requests for dispensations re items on the agenda
- To agree minutes of Council meeting on 14th January 2019
- To receive a report from the Clerk on actions requested in the minutes dated 14th January not covered elsewhere in the agenda including action tracker- FOR INFORMATION ONLY
- To confirm details of Annual Parish Meeting
- To consider response to Land Registry reply re registration of Aston Common.
- B4221 and Related Matters:
- To consider responses from Andrew Middlecote re Highway Matters and Parish Roads Review and consider action.
- To consider letter to GCC re lack of progress by GCC implementing the LTP measure to reduce through HGV traffic on District Routes such as the B4221.
- To consider a letter to Severn Trent concerning their work on B4215
- Financial Matters:
- To agree payments as per Cheque Approval Sheet
- To consider appointment of Internal Auditor
- To consider Grant Applications
- To receive Updated Asset Register
- Planning Matters:
- Planning Application: Briery Hill Briery Hill Lane Kilcot – Proposed replacement of windows in north east elevation and repairing of all other windows.
- To consider progress of enforcement action required in parish including response to emails sent to Forest of Dean District Council
- Planning Decisions
- To reply to consultation re Three Shires Stages Rally on 4th September 2019
- To consider taking part in the Keep Britain Tidy Campaign 2019
- To consider hosting a Free First Aid Course for parishioners
- To consider Division Order on Footpath GGK 36 on Land adjacent to Conigree Road
- Matters relating to the New Clerk:
- To confirm Contract
- Purchase of Computer , Mobile Phone and any other items
- To receive items for the next meeting’s agenda
- Councillors’/Clerk’s Submissions – FOR INFORMATION ONLY
ALL MEETINGS OF THE COUNCIL ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND PRESS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ITEMS CONSIDERED UNDER STANDING ORDER 1C
All meetings can be moved downstairs if stairs are an obstacle to attendance at a meeting or a Loop System is required. A wheelchair ramp can be provided to access the church.
“Members are reminded that the Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (race, sexual orientation, marital status and any disability), Crime and Disorder, Health and Safety and Human Rights.”