Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting of Gorsley & Kilcot held on Monday 23rd March 2015 at 7.30pm in Christ Church Gorsley
Present: 11 parishioners including 6 Parish Councillors
In attendance: Mrs Margaret Highton (Clerk to Gorsley & Kilcot Parish Council), District Cllr Roger Yeates, Karen Humphries (Three Countries Traditional Orchard Project), Rev Simon Mason and a member of the public
- Apologies for absence were accepted from Martyn and Sarah Davy, Jim and Viv Ferguson, Jacqui Price, Barry Sleet, Di Clough and PCSO Stuart Cunningham
All Reports and the minutes of the 2014 Annual Parish Meeting had been available in Christ Church for the previous week and were taken as read.
- The approval of the minutes of the 2014 Annual Parish Meeting were proposed by Cllr. Paul Waterhouse seconded by Cllr. Nigel Warwick and agreed unanimously.
- 5.Gorsley & Kilcot Parish Council Report: There were no questions.
- 6.Gorsley & Kilcot Parish Council Financial Report: There were no questions.
- 7.Report from the PCSO Stuart Cunningham: There were no questions.
- 8.Report from District Cllr. Roger Yeates: Cllr Yeates gave an overview of the previous year’s activity at Forest of Dean District Council and stated that he would not be Gorsley & Kilcot Parish’s District Councillor after the election in May 2015 as he was standing in Dymock Ward where he now lived.
Lee Hines thanked Roger Yeates for being all the help he had provided as District Councillor.
- Public Questions: No questions from the floor.
- Karen Humphries from Three Countries Traditional Orchard Project then gave a talk on the project. The project are looking for people who are passionate about orchards and able to go into orchards and look after them. They are investigating the history of the orchards in the area and the people who worked in these orchards.
As there was no further business, the meeting was closed