Gorsley & Kilcot Parish Council
Minutes of the meeting held on Monday 15th May 2017 at 6.30pm
in Upper Room Christ Church Gorsley
Present: Cllr. Nigel Warwick, Cllr. David Clough and Cllr. Graham Price.
In attendance: Mrs Margaret Highton (Clerk)
- Apologies for absence:
- Declaration of Interest: There were none.
- 3.Requests for Dispensations: There have been no requests.
- Report from the Clerk on actions requested in the Minutes dated 8th May not covered elsewhere in the agenda: Clerk reported that an email had been received from Rhodri Grey stating that the plans for resurfacing/patching are the same as he sent on 8th May. The Bus Refuge and drainage at Kilcot Cross will not be done till after the resurfacing is complete.
- a)Planning Application: Spring Bank Ross Road Kilcot – Removal of condition F Agricultural Occupancy) of Planning permission G4650. After a discussion, Cllr. Nigel Warwick proposed and Cllr. Graham Price seconded and it was agreed unanimously that the Parish Council’s response would be: The Parish Council supports the application, as it appears to regularise a situation that should never occurred.
- Councillors’ and Clerk’s submissions – for information only: Clerk had received the Tree Safety Survey from Jim Urwin and would be requesting quotes for the work to be done.