Minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting of Gorsley & Kilcot held on Monday 25th March 2019 at 7.30pm in Christ Church Gorsley
Present: 9 parishioners including 4 Parish Councillors
In attendance: Mrs Margaret Highton (Clerk to Gorsley & Kilcot Parish Council), Graham Highton, Arin Spencer, Heather Hobbs and Rev Simon Mason
Cllr. Nigel Warwick chaired the meeting and welcomed everybody to the meeting.
- Apologies for absence were accepted from Deidre Morley, Elizabeth Malcom, David Clough, Catherine Gardner and Lee Hines.
- All Reports and the minutes of the 2018 Annual Parish Meeting had been available in Christ Church for the previous week and were taken as read.
- The approval of the minutes of the 2018 Annual Parish Meeting were proposed by Cllr. Graham Price seconded by Cllr. Nigel Poole and agreed unanimously.
- 4.The following reports were taken as read:
- a)Gorsley & Kilcot Parish Council Report: There were no questions.
- b)Gorsley & Kilcot Parish Council Financial Report: There were no questions.
- c)Police Report: There were no questions
- Report from District Cllr. Craig Lawton and County Council Will Windsor Clive: These people had been asked for reports but the Clerk had received no report and neither were at the meeting.
- Public Questions: There were none.
As there was no further business, the meeting was closed at 7.40pm.
These minutes will be signed at the 2020 Annual Parish Meeting